The AR Interactive – National Guide for Aged Care is produced with key Association partners – Aged & Community Care Providers Association (ACCPA), Dementia Australia, Wounds Australia, Continence Foundation of Australia and the National Safety Council of Australia (NSCA) Foundation.
Distributed free each year throughout Australia, the Guide ensures relevant issues on safety, health and wellbeing are brought to the attention of those working in the Aged Care sector, and with the added assistance of the free Pro-Vis AR App enabling users to download additional information and resources to their smart device via AR technology, the Guide also acts as a visual window to learning.
Topics covered in this new edition include guidelines on:
- The Aged Care Quality Incident Management System (IMS) and the Serious Incident Response Scheme (SIRS);
- Worker Mental Health and Wellbeing;
- Assessment and Management of Oral Health;
- Managing Resident Eye Health;
- Falls Prevention Care Plans and Interventions.