Terms and Conditions -
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia or New Zealand who are employed by a business that receives the chart named and who work in the industry in Australia or New Zealand. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, exspouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. Promotion commences 9am AEST on Thursday, January 1, 1970. Promotion closes and all
entries must be received by 12pm AEST on Thursday, January 1, 1970.
4. To enter the eligible entrant must, during the Promotional Period, complete the official entry form by providing all requested details, including their answer to the questions in spaces available and then either: (a) post it back to Pro- Visual Publishing at PO Box Q848, QVB Post Office NSW 1230, Australia; or (b) fax it back to (02) 8272 2670 or (c) enter via the form on the website. Any costs associated with sending in the entry form, is the entrant’s responsibility.
5. Entrants may at their option send in a photograph of their fellow employees showing how the chart is used via email to the nominated email address. This is not mandatory, however, finalists will be required to send in such a photograph.
6. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. In the first round, each entry will be individually judged based on literary and creative merit of the answer provided to the first question in the official entry form. In the second round, each entry will be judged based on the creative and artistic merit of their photograph. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. In the first round, the best three entries, as determined by the judges, will be declared finalists. The finalists will be contacted by phone by Thursday, January 1, 1970 and will be required to send in a photograph as specified in Clause 5 by Thursday, January 1, 1970. Failure to provide such a photograph by this date will result in their entry being deemed invalid. In the second round, the best entry, as determined by the judges, will win the prize of a valued at $. The winner will be notified by phone by Thursday, January 1, 1970.
8. All entries (which shall include any photographs submitted) become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter and any photograph submitted, who may use it for any purpose, including for future promotional and marketing purposes without any future compensation. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant warrants that they have obtained permission from all individuals featured in the photograph to submit the photograph and also that it can be used for the purposes as outlined in the Terms and Conditions. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry, including any photograph, which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
11. Only one entry is permitted per person.
12. If the winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian.
13. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
14. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
15. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
16. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
17. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of any prize.
18. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must, if requested by the Promoter, sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter / Prize Supplier / organisers in their absolute discretion including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
19. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Unless otherwise advised, the Promoter may also use the information for promotional,marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages. If the entrant specifically requests to receive further information from third party sponsors, by marking their entry form accordingly, then the Promoter may pass their personal information on to the relevant third party sponsors who may use this personal information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter or the relevant third party. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
20. The Promoter is Pro-Visual Publishing Pty Ltd of Level 5, 117 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000. ABN 57 072 559 454.